PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaASP.NET / C# Developer / Senior Developer Wrocław

  • 1. Data: 2010-11-15 14:15:00
    Temat: ASP.NET / C# Developer / Senior Developer Wrocław
    Od: " mkrok" <i...@N...gazeta.pl>

    As a representative of a software development company located in Ireland which
    intends to set up their new R&D center in Wroclaw I am looking for candidates
    for position:

    ASP.NET / C# Developer / Senior Developer

    This is an exciting opportunity for developers who wish to work with a
    successful and growing international software company.

    We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic developers to become part of our
    team. The candidates will have strong ASP.NET / C# experience to work on a
    first-class enterprise system for financial institutions. You will work on
    leading-edge web application technology with the highest standards of software
    development.

    We are looking for developers with discipline, energy and who take pride in
    the quality of their work. As a company who values technology, we actively
    look to our development team to contributes ideas to the ongoing improvement
    of our offerings to customers.

    Preferred location: Wroclaw and surrounding area.

    Technical skills:

    Essential skills:

    - ASP.NET 4.0 (C#)

    - Ajax

    - SQL Server 2005/2008

    - Strong T-SQL Experience

    - Entity Framework

    - MVP, IoC (preferably Unity)

    - Unit Testing experience using NUnit, Rhino Mocks or any other test framework

    Desirable skills:

    - Javascript

    - JQuery

    - CSS

    - Web Client Software Factory

    - WCF

    - Workflow Foundation

    - Design Patterns experience

    - TFS build configuration

    The application should contain:

    - CV in English

    - Description of project you work with those technologies and your role in
    such project would be an advantage.

    - Desired / Acceptable type of deal (contract, salary, etc.)

    - Desired level of payment.

    - Availability to start work.

    And information

    I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job
    application for the needs of the recruitment

    process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133
    position 883).

    Marcin Krok
    email: m...@i...com.pl

    --