PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaAI/Games/Graphics programmer

  • 1. Data: 2002-06-22 11:19:56
    Temat: AI/Games/Graphics programmer
    Od: "Sławek" <s...@i...pl>

    I've just finished Computer Science at AGH in Cracow - I'm living in Cracow.
    I'm Agent Systems and general AI programmer and I want to do this even for
    little money (I need cash for coffee, flat and internet only :-) ).

    I know computer simulation issues, parallel programming (MPI), C/C++, BC++
    Builder environment, I'm fascinated with math.
    I know OpenGl, DirectDraw and assembler graphics programming.
    I've got internet link into my flat so I'm able to work through internet.

    info - priv: s...@i...pl