PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Warsaw -Sybase PowerBuilder Developer

  • 1. Data: 2009-05-11 14:48:09
    Temat: Warsaw -Sybase PowerBuilder Developer
    Od: eConsulting Praca <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Sybase PowerBuilder Developer

    For our migration project we are looking for an expert
    PowerBuilder developer preferably with MS-SQL, C++, Visual
    Studio and/or XML experience.

    The desired skills include:

    Professional project attitude and Self-driven mind-set,
    Strong project documentation experience,
    Customer-facing skills,
    At least 1 year previous project experience with PowerBuilder
    development
    Communicative English

    The following skills would be considered an additional advantage:
    - MS-SQL or other RDBMS
    - C/C++/C# (preferably MS-Visual Studio)
    - Web Technologies and Web Application Development
    - SVN/CVS
    Fluency in English

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: up to 8500 PLN

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later than
    May 20th in MS-Word or OO format to praca ! econsulting @ pl with a
    subject line containing your name, keyword "PowerBuilder" and
    availability date.

    Please include the following statement:
    I agree that my personal data is processed for the needs of the
    recruitment process (as stated in the Protection of Personal Data Law of
    29 August 1997, published in the Government Regulations and Laws
    Gazette No 133 of 1997, item 833).