PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaTester Embedded (Szczecin)

  • 1. Data: 2011-08-30 13:12:49
    Temat: Tester Embedded (Szczecin)
    Od: p...@i...com.pl

    We represent the IT Work Force firm specializing in the development
    recruitment projects in the IT industry. We work with a number of
    companies
    from both the IT industry and how related. Currently, for one of
    Our clients are looking for candidates for the position Tester
    Embedded(Szczecin)

    Job description:

    As a Tester of Embedded System you will be responsible for configure
    testlab environment (HW/SW), design test campaign and execute test
    cases.

    Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues is part of the work.
    To enforce our system verification capacity, we are looking for
    experienced engineers with the ambition to grow and take
    responsibility.

    Requirements:

    -Master's degree in telecommunication or equivalent

    -3 years continually experience in testing of embedded systems

    -xDSL technology and architecture

    -Model ISO/OSI

    -Protocols: IP, CSMA/CD, UDP, SNMP

    -Thorough hands-on experience on configuring and managing Gigabyte
    Ethernet

    -Unix family systems knowledge

    -One of script/programming language (e.g. Perl, Python, C++)

    -Experience in work with metering equipment.

    -Good English skills

    -Good communication and team-work skills

    -Creativity and willingness to improve

    -Ability of fast learning

    -Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills

    Additional assets:

    -ISTQB Foun/Adv certificate

    -Driving license cat.B

    -Very good English (spoken and written)

    They offer:

    -Competitive salary

    -Participation in interesting projects (both local and international)

    -Private medical coverage

    -Life insurance

    -Investment fund

    -Quarterly team event budget

    -Integration events, sports & culture subsidy, lunches subsidy and
    other benefits

    If you are interested please send your application to the address
    p...@i...com.pl