PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Software Engineer / Łódź / www.jcommerce.pl

  • 1. Data: 2011-05-09 12:47:46
    Temat: Software Engineer / Łódź / www.jcommerce.pl
    Od: JCommerce SA <j...@g...com>

    Software Engineer / Łódź

    For our client we are looking for Software Engineer to join our team
    in the period 06.2011 - 12.2011 in Łódź.

    Job description:

    * Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs
    to determine technical requirements with Solution Architect
    * Develop and maintain systems or applications
    * Modify, repair, or expand existing programs to correct errors,
    increase efficiency, upgrade interfaces, or improve performance
    * Perform trial runs for testing and analysis on software and
    systems to identify problems
    * Contribute to training manuals or instructions for end users
    * Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented software
    * Code and program new functions and enhancements to existing
    functions and fix software bugs, primarily focused on complex
    functions/bugs. May evaluate overall systems and develop diagrams and
    logic flowcharts.
    * Follow determined programming standards for software products
    * Serve as a development/maintenance resource and responsible for
    implementing technical direction of software product
    * Analyze software requirement to determine technical
    implementation. Perform work on complex designs using scientific
    analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and
    consequences of design
    * Perform unit testing of all new/updated code
    * Verify programming and necessary documentation are complete
    * Provide regular status and progress information on project
    milestones and informs the appropriate personnel ahead of time if
    deadlines are in jeopardy
    * Collaborate with other systems analysts/technical consultants to
    ensure that efforts are coordinated
    * Prepare estimates of the labor hours and calendar time required
    to analyze proposed changes to software and to analyze the root cause
    of operational problems
    * Follow and suggest improvements to acceptable standards and
    techniques for the development of design documents, estimates,
    software and utilities
    * Participate in environment project planning and execution

    Required competences:

    * Excellent communication, analytical, and development skills
    * Strong written and oral communication skills. Communication in
    English language
    * Strong documentation skills with great attention to detail
    * Ability to effectively balance multiple tasks
    * Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic
    environment
    * Highly proficient in client and server-side development in C#/
    VB.NET
    * Advanced degree desirable
    * Travelling may be required

    In return we offer:

    * Competitve salary;
    * Working with smart and motivated professionals;
    * Becoming a part of international team who delivers worldwide
    known software

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English
    with "Software Engineer /Łódź" in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl