PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaSAP implementation consultant - GERMANY/POZNAŃ + relocation package

  • 1. Data: 2011-03-23 14:49:17
    Temat: SAP implementation consultant - GERMANY/POZNAŃ + relocation package
    Od: Michał Jarząbek <m...@g...com>

    SAP Implementation Consultants (Modules: BI, MM, SD, POS-DM, SCM, CRM,
    SRM)
    As part of long term strategy our client is building a new SAP team to
    handle multiple existing multinational customers. Our Client offers
    excellent relocation package.

    Job purpose
    In support of our continued profitable growth, we need to expand our
    SAP team and are looking to hire experienced SAP functional
    consultants. We are seeking proven consultants who own significant SAP
    industry experience with solid functional knowledge.
    Consultants will be based primarily in Poznan and assigned to multiple
    projects on customer sites in germany.

    Requirements
    * Must have 3+ years of SAP configuration experience with a
    consulting support background for one of the following modules: SD /
    MM / WM-ler, (ideally eWM), PP-PI, FI/CO (must: Process-Industry-
    experience, esp. for CO-PC), APO (with PI-experience), EH&S, GTS, GRC,
    SAP Retail with the experience of min. 1 complete project), SAP Retail-
    developer, SAP CRM, SAP banking.
    * Best would be candidates, who combine several of the above SAP
    skills.

    * Must have the ability to assume responsibility for all phases of an
    SAP module implementation including project preparation, requirements
    gathering and analysis, Business Blueprint, realization/configuration,
    Go-Live and post-production support under multiple deadlines.

    * Must be strong on module interaction, with solid understanding of
    how modules integrate with each other.
    * Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to
    deadlines.

    * Must have excellent communication skills, strong business
    experience, and outstanding end-user interaction.

    * Must be willing to travel to our project sites for extended periods
    of time (locations in Germany)

    Skills & Abilities
    * Fluent in German language both written and verbal.
    * 3-4 years experience of one of the modules : BI, MM, SD, POS-DM,
    SCM, CRM, SRM.
    * 2-4 years experience of ABAP programming.
    * Awareness of ALE IDoc error investigation and resolution.
    * An enthusiasm to learn and enhance knowledge of SAP logistics
    functionalities.
    * Experience of idoc error investigation and resolution.
    * Experience of SAP version ECC 5.0 or higher.
    * Good time management, communication and client facing skills.
    * Any team/people management skills would be advantageous.

    Behavioral Competencies
    * Perceptive problem evaluator and problem solver, good analytical
    skills
    * Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pays
    attention to detail and meets deadlines
    * Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/
    written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills
    * Self-motivated completer / finisher
    * Ability to identify opportunities for enhancements and make
    recommendations.

    Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o wysłanie CV na adres:

    m...@c...pl