PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaWeb/GUI/FrontEnd Trainee - Poznan/Warsaw

  • 1. Data: 2010-03-24 16:42:13
    Temat: Web/GUI/FrontEnd Trainee - Poznan/Warsaw
    Od: eConsulting Praca <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Web/GUI/FrontEnd Trainee - Poznan/Warsaw

    We are looking for people with strong motivation to become
    experts in Front-end (Web and GUI) software development.
    (Optional - some of the tasks can be carried-on remotely
    also as an additional work)

    The desired skills include:
    - Knowledge on current web standards: HTML/XHTML, CSS, DOM
    - Knowledge of JavaScript / Action Script
    - Some graphics gift
    - Professional project attitude
    - Self-driven mind-set

    Willingness to learn:
    - Web and GUI design and development skills
    - AJAX development
    - Expert knowledge of JavaScript (incl. both object model and
    lambda programming) and related libraries (jQuery, Prototype, Dojo,
    YUI, etc.)
    - Writing browser-independent applications
    - Up-to-date knowledge of trends and standards in web development

    The experience with the following is a major plus:
    - GUI prototyping experience
    - Version control systems (CVS, SVN, SourceSafe, etc.)
    - Hands-on experience with server-side programming languages
    - Conversational English

    Position type: contract (f-ra VAT, umowa zlecenie, o dzielo, etc.)
    For full-time applicants with the adequate experience "umowa o
    prace / etat" possible

    To apply for this position please send your English resume including
    links to your websites in MS-Word / OO format to
    p...@e...usun.pl.to with a subject line containing your
    name, keyword "Web/GUI/FrontEnd Trainee".
    (please remove <.usun> and <.to> from the address)

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).

  • 2. Data: 2010-03-25 20:06:44
    Temat: Re: Web/GUI/FrontEnd Trainee - Poznan/Warsaw
    Od: "Rafal\(sxat\)" <g...@o...pl.usunto>

    vill skriva här, lära sig polska, inte polska vet inte, inte skriva,
    eftersom jag har dig i näsan, förstar du ...

    want to write here, learn Polish, Polish do not know, do not write,
    because I have you in the nose, you understand ...

    möchten, hier zu schreiben, lernen Polnisch, Polnisch nicht wissen,
    schreiben Sie nicht, weil ich dich in der Nase haben, verstehen Sie

    Translator googla, po najniższej linii oporu ;)

    Użytkownik "eConsulting Praca" <p...@e...usun.pl.to> napisał
    w wiadomości news:4baa32c2@news.home.net.pl...