PracaGrupypl.praca.szukana.Promotion Staff

  • 1. Data: 2002-11-29 08:03:10
    Temat: .Promotion Staff
    Od: a...@n...com

    Due to our proposed expansion program, our company “NIPPON LTD.” based in
    London England have the following vacancies.
    Promotional Staff.
    You will be based in your own country of residence (Warszawa/Gdansk-Poland
    Kiev/Odessa-Ukraine Prague-Czech Republic Bratislava-Slovakia Bucharest-Romania
    Sofia-Bulgaria Vilnius-Lithuania Budapest Hungary)
    Reporting to the UK based Managing Director.
    For this position, we require one personnel with the following qualifications:
    Ability to communicate in English.
    Must be between 18-25 Years old
    Professionally spoken
    Originally resident in one of above countries.
    Willing to travel extensively.
    Of very attractive and elegant appearance.
    Being able to work long hours.
    No experience necessary, as full training will be given to the right applicant.
    Salary £Negotiable + commission (paid monthly)
    Please apply by email to.
    a...@n...com

    Martin Clark (Company Secretary)

    187 King's Cross Road, London WC1X 9DB