PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaPerl developer/sysadmin -- 6 month contract in London

  • 1. Data: 2004-06-04 10:45:15
    Temat: Perl developer/sysadmin -- 6 month contract in London
    Od: QXTel HR <d...@q...com>

    On offer: a six month IT contract in London

    Start Date: as soon as possible

    Rate: per diem based on experience (but more than fair)

    The role is expected to be about 50% sysadmin, and
    50% development.

    We are QXTel Limited, a wholesale telecom carrier
    based in London, United Kingdom.

    We have been operating (and growing) since 1999
    in the VOIP and traditional voice markets.

    An example of one development task:

    Work with our head developer to implement user
    enhancement requests to the company back office
    system (written in OO Perl)

    The working environment is fun and dynamic.

    If you are interested and you definitely meet the
    mandatory criteria listed below, please forward your
    CV to:

    d...@q...com

    by the 11th of June.

    MANDATORY Requirements:

    * Perl
    * mod_perl
    * MySQL, Postgres or Oracle
    * Linux system administration
    * Revision control systems: Subversion or CVS
    * Experience in a professional software development capacity
    * Experience in internet / intranet development
    * Computer Science/Physics/Maths/Engineering degree
    * English to a reasonable written and spoken level
    * legal right to work in UK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
    (e.g., EU member)

    Very desirable attributes:

    * IP networking
    * Active developer in open source projects, e.g.,
    with submissions to CPAN, Sourceforge, Savannah etc
    * Experience with modern software development
    methodologies (eg XP, Agile)
    * Template Toolkit or similar Perl templating technology
    * C or C++
    * specific sysadmin experience with SuSE
    * Familiarity with VOIP (SIP, H.323) technologies
    * Cambridge Proficiency in English or equivalent certification