PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaOferta pracy na etat: Software Engineer - Kraków

  • 1. Data: 2011-09-02 08:49:16
    Temat: Oferta pracy na etat: Software Engineer - Kraków
    Od: n...@p...it

    Oferta pracy na etat z portalu Profesja.IT
    Stanowisko: Software Engineer - Kraków

    opis:Essential Position Responsibilities:
    o Perform research, analysis, prototyping, development, unit test authoring and
    execution for one or more software products, product areas, or modules of Apriso's
    products
    o Assist in authoring and reviewing technical product documentation including
    training material
    o Assist Lead Developers in the generation of technical designs using object-oriented
    analysis and design techniques
    o Assist Global Support, Services, customers and partners in diagnosing issues

    wymagane umiejętności:Software Engineer

    wymagania:Essential Position Requirements:
    o Knowledge of Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio and programming Web applications in C#,
    SharePoint, SQL Server Analysis, Windows Workflow, MS SQL, Oracle, ASP.NET
    o Excellent communication skills
    o Open-minded, ready for continuous learning and self-development
    o Independence, responsibility, and diligence
    o Must have excellent analytical, and problem solving skills

    Education:
    o Computer Science or Engineering Student
    o Fluent in English (speaking and writing)

    dodatkowe informacje:Summary:
    We know that our success and market leadership depends entirely on our ability to
    attract, train and retain talented employees. Are you highly motivated, driven to
    achieve, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated
    to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place!
    The Internship aims at providing opportunity for outstanding students to acquire
    practical professional experience through direct exposure to product and development
    work which is responsible for designing, building and managing new releases of
    Apriso's products and supporting their life cycle after each release.
    We're searching for a candidate, who can come into a fast moving environment within
    the manufacturing software and services industry and commit to the development of new
    and existing features of the company product.
    This role will spearhead our software development initiatives with opportunities to
    learn, become the subject matter expert, and influence product development in
    building a more robust and scalable product.

    dane kontaktowe:To express interest in this position, submit your resume in English
    to: j...@a...com

    data rozpoczęcia naboru:2011-09-02

    data zakończenia naboru:2011-09-30

    wynagrodzenie:0000