PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Oferta pracy na etat: Senior Software Engineer (PHP)

  • 1. Data: 2011-07-27 11:58:03
    Temat: Oferta pracy na etat: Senior Software Engineer (PHP)
    Od: n...@p...it

    Oferta pracy na etat z portalu Profesja.IT
    Stanowisko: Senior Software Engineer (PHP)

    opis:Neubloc is a software product design and development firm that leverages its
    US-based executive management, architecture, and design with offshore production and
    engineering resources to provide effective, cost-conscious solutions for our clients.
    Neubloc's unique multi-continent network spans the globe to provide our customers
    with an efficient, streamlined project management approach. Our diverse team of
    software industry veterans, user experience experts and project delivery managers
    ensures our development process aligns with your company's strategic goals and
    objectives

    wymagane umiejętności:Senior Software Developer

    wymagania:- Strong programming skills (PHP) with object oriented coding experience
    - Strong understanding of server-side programming (frameworks, MVC, XML)
    - Ability to work with client-side web development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax,
    JQuery)
    - Database schema design and complex SQL required
    - Written and verbal communication skills

    dodatkowe informacje:Please send your CV in English and Polish

    dane kontaktowe:p...@n...com

    data rozpoczęcia naboru:2011-07-27

    data zakończenia naboru:2011-08-14

    wynagrodzenie:0