PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowanaJava programista / developer - Lublin

  • 1. Data: 2011-06-15 10:12:37
    Temat: Java programista / developer - Lublin
    Od: eConsulting <w...@e...pl>

    Java - developer - Lublin

    For our project in Lublin we are looking for Senior Java
    Developers.

    The desired skills include:
    - At least 3 years commercial project experience with development of
    Java applications
    - Java EE
    - Experience with JBoss AS
    - Knowledge of SOA and ESB
    - Knowledge of SQL
    - Knowledge of Eclipse, Visual Paradigm
    - Fluency in English
    - Professional project attitude
    - Self-driven mind-set
    - Strong project documentation experience
    - Customer-facing skills
    - Object Oriented programming skills

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    - SEAM,
    - Maven, Hudson,
    - Oracle database (PL/SQL),
    - JIRA,
    - PL/SQL Developer
    - JUnit, Test NG

    Position type: contract

    To apply for this position please send your English resume
    no later than Jul. 10th. in MS-Word or OO format to
    our e-mail address (p...@e...pl)
    with a subject line containing your
    name, keyword "Java Dev Lubl" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).