PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowanaJava Web Developer / www.jcommerce.pl / Berlin

  • 1. Data: 2010-10-13 08:19:12
    Temat: Java Web Developer / www.jcommerce.pl / Berlin
    Od: Kinga Zyguła <j...@g...com>

    Java Web Developer / Berlin

    For our German client we are looking for a GUI developer to join our
    team
    since now till the end of January 2011 with the possibility of
    continuation.

    The main responsibilities and tasks are:
    o Taking rough ideas and high-level concept summaries, creating
    detailed mockups
    and integrating with back-end APIs
    o Specifying of user interaction
    o Selecting GUI technologies or re-using existing ones
    o Designing and implementation of user interfaces

    Requirements and personal attributes:
    Mandatory skills:
    o Experience with Java Web Development, JSP/Servlet, JSTL, XML
    o Knowledge of HTML(HTML4 & HTML5) DHTML, CSS, and Javascript
    Frameworks (jQuery, jQuery UI and dojo)
    o Experience with Spring Framework (Core, MVC) and ORM frameworks
    (Hibernate and JPA)
    o Agile/Scrum Experience
    o Ability to work in a multicultural environment
    o Ability to work in virtual teams
    o Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where change
    is the norm and flexibility is essential

    Desired but not mandatory skills:
    o Usability & interaction design & implementation experience
    o GUI layout technologies
    o Experience with trading systems
    o Design patterns (MVC, etc)
    o Experience using following development tools (Eclipse, svn, maven).
    o Understanding of Web Services frameworks and applications (Apache
    CXF, axis2)

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English
    with "Java Developer - Berlin" in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl