PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Informatica Experts / Germany

  • 1. Data: 2011-04-21 10:57:28
    Temat: Informatica Experts / Germany
    Od: JCommerce SA <j...@g...com>

    Informatica Experts / Germany

    For our client we are looking for Informatica Experts to join our
    team
    in the period 06.2011 - 12.2011.

    Required competences:
    o Informatica development experience (Version 8.6 or higher)
    o SQL development experience
    o data warehouse methodology
    o 3-5 years of experience (depending on their skillset in general)
    in the above mentioned technologies
    o Good English in speaking and writing
    Useful competences:
    o German language skills will be a great benefit
    In return we offer:
    o Competitve salary;
    o Working with smart and motivated professionals;
    o Becoming a part of international team who delivers worldwide known
    software

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English
    with "Informatica Experts /Germany " in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl