PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Hyperion experts / Cologne in Germany / www.jcommerce.pl

  • 1. Data: 2011-07-11 12:46:11
    Temat: Hyperion experts / Cologne in Germany / www.jcommerce.pl
    Od: Kinga Zyguła <k...@g...com>

    Hyperion experts / Cologne in Germany

    For our German client we are looking for Hyperion Experts to join our
    team
    since now till the end of 2011 with the possibility of continuation.

    Requirements:

    Mandatory:

    Deep understandings in the following Oracle Hyperion components

    * Oracle Essbase (Calculation Scripts, Dimensional Design,
    Performance Optimization)
    * Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.1.3
    * Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Management Architect (EPMA)

    Experience in the following subject areas is essential:

    * Data Migration (Relational to Multidimensional, Mappings,
    Validation Rules and Reports)
    * Multi Currency (Oracle Hyperion Planning Implementation)
    * Workflow (Oracle Hyperion Planning Implementation)

    Good English in speaking and writing (German language skills will be a
    great benefit)

    Optional skills:

    * Excel VisualBasic (VBA)
    * Oracle Hyperion BI+ (WebAnalysis and Financial Reporting)
    experience

    In return we offer:

    * Competitve salary
    * Working with smart and motivated professionals
    * Becoming a part of great team who delivers worldwide known
    software

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English
    with "Hyperion experts - Cologne" in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl