PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaGRAFIK 3D STUDIO MAX -nawiąze współprac

  • 1. Data: 2008-01-24 09:00:54
    Temat: GRAFIK 3D STUDIO MAX -nawiąze współprac
    Od: "konsul" <k...@l...pl>

    Grafik 3D z doswiadczeniem podejmie współprace z zakresu projektowania i
    wizualizacji stoisk targowych, wnętrz mieszkalnych, biurowych itp.
    w programie 3D STUDIO MAX.
    Portfolio: www.brudziotom.pl
    Preferowana forma współpracy: zdalna, umowa zlecenie.
    Tomasz Brudziński
    tel. 505 123 748

  • 2. Data: 2008-01-24 22:29:25
    Temat: Re: GRAFIK 3D STUDIO MAX -nawiąze współprac
    Od: "konsul" <k...@l...pl>

    the town. Take the town in general, and so far as I can judge, they are
    as rational and intelligent a people as most I have been acquainted
    with. Many of them have been noted for religion; and particularly
    remarkable for their distinct knowledge in things that relate to heart
    religion, and Christian experience, and their great regards thereto.

    I am the third minister who has been settled in the town. The Rev. Mr.
    Eleazer Mather, who was the first, was ordained in July, 1669. He was
    one whose heart was much in his work, and abundant in labors for the
    good of precious souls. He had the high esteem and great love for his
    people, and was blessed with no small success. The Rev. Mr. Stoddard who
    succeeded him, came first to the town the November after his death; but
    was not ordained till September 11, 1672, and died February 11, 1728-9.
    So that he continued in the work of the ministry here, from his first
    coming to town, near 60 years. And as he was eminent and renowned for
    his gifts and grace; so he was blessed, from the beginning, with
    extraordinary success in his ministry, in the conversion of many souls.
    He had five harvests, as he called them. The first was about 57 years
    ago; the second about 53; the third about 40; the fourth about 24; the
    fifth and last about 18 years ago. Some of these times were much more
    remarkable than others, and the ingathering of souls more plentiful.
    Those about 53, and 40, and 24 years ago, were much greater than either
    the first or the last: but in each of them, I have heard my grandfather
    say, the greater part of the young people in the town, seemed to be
    mainly concerned for their eternal salva