PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Financial Director - WROCŁAW

  • 1. Data: 2010-12-09 12:52:03
    Temat: Financial Director - WROCŁAW
    Od: IT Work Force <m...@i...com.pl>

    We are one of the fastest growing Employment Agency on the Polish
    market. IT Work Force offers services in recruitment, selection of
    staff from the IT industry, as well as personal counseling and
    personnel management. Our team consists of experienced experts in the
    field of HR consulting and personnel management.

    For one of our Clients we are looking for a candidate for the position
    of Financial Director (with IT background)

    Main tasks:
    * Challenge the business areas directly when profit is at risk and
    ensure corrective actions are put in place
    * Be the engine driving a culture change towards profit growth
    * Supervision of the company's accounting, control costs and
    liabilities
    * Preparation of monthly financial reports
    * Present finances to the board
    * Ownership of measurement framework
    * Annual budgeting process
    * Margin preservation through proposal assurances
    * Cost control (CAPEX Assurance, Free reign)
    * Cash forecasting
    * Group accounting (UK and Poland)
    * Cooperation with external institutions (tax office, social insurance
    office, auditors, etc.)
    * Work effectively with Managing Director to create effective
    financial management

    Our Offer:
    * Training and certification program
    * Incentive package (medical care, life insurance, multisport card and
    others)
    * Attractive salary
    * Good atmosphere in work

    Requirements:
    * minimum 3 years of experience on the similar position in the
    service organization
    * higher education, directional
    * proper certified qualifications (CIMA)
    * experience in project accounting
    * experience in IT company
    * very good written and spoken English
    * skills: analytical thinking, communication and effective decision-
    making
    * independence, integrity and determination
    * availability

    In the event of interest in the offer, please send us your CV and
    cover letter in English and Polish on an email:
    m...@i...com.pl.

    Pleas add the following clause: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich
    danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu
    rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997r. o ochronie
    danych osobowych)".