PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Civil Engineers /Qatar/ bez doswiadczenia

  • 1. Data: 2008-03-10 09:51:50
    Temat: Civil Engineers /Qatar/ bez doswiadczenia
    Od: val73 <v...@p...fm>

    DUTCH FOUNDATION CO. W.L.L. (QATAR) is an international company based in
    Holland witch branches and activities in almost all Middle East and Gulf
    Countries including Qatar

    We are interested to employ FRESH GRADUATE Civil Engineers for our
    activities in Qatar.
    Our company will train them according to company's activities witch are
    mainly drilling, foundation, piling and excavations.

    Knowledge of the English language is a must.

    First Salary is 1500 US $ per month plus accommodation and transportation.

    Candidates who are interested can contact us at the following addresses:

    Dutch Foundation Co. W.L.L. (Qatar)
    Attn: Eng. Ghazi A. Hosn (Qatar Branch Manager)
    Tel. No. 00974 4369616
    Fax No 00974 4368272
    Mob. No 00974 5843898
    Email: d...@d...qa
    Website: dutchfoundation.com

    ps.
    ogloszenie zamieszczam grzecznosciowo, nie posiadam zadnych innych
    informacji niz zawarte w ogloszeniu